Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 22, 2008

Happy Adoption Day!

Today is Vivian's Adoption Day! One year ago today her adoption was finalized. The three of us sat at our bank, with the notary, and spoke to the judge over the phone in Florida. I hardly cried at all. :) It is amazing to think how much she's changed. She repeats everything she hears; words, songs, expressions, etc. She discovered how to spin in circles the other night to induce dizziness. That has been very entertaining. She loves to dance, sit at the kitchen island with Dada and do anything outside! She brings us joy everyday.

Happy Adoption Day Vivian! We love you!
Mama & Dada

2 comments:

Brook's Bend Farm said...

Happy Adoption Day!!

Thanks for posting all the beautiful photos and sharings of Vivian's life. I am so glad to be in her family.

love you,
Suzanne

Brook's Bend Farm said...

Happy Adoption Day!!

Thanks for posting all the beautiful photos and sharings of Vivian's life. I am so glad to be in her family.

love you,
Suzanne